The Leader in Grooved
Pins for Over 90 Years
- We were the first company to manufacture Grooved Pins in the U.S.
- All of our standard Grooved Pins are manufactured in our Newnan, GA facility
- We have shipped over 5 billion Grooved Pins since 1926
- We ship more Grooved Pins to China than they ship to the U.S.
Twice the Shear Strength
- Grooved Pins have a 4x higher pullout resistance than knurled pins
- Grooved Pins are 50% stronger than hollow pins, withstanding severe
shock and vibration
- Solid construction makes Grooved Pins stronger than spring pins in
locking-pin, hinge-pin, and pivot-pin applications
- A variety of groove types is available for maximum holding power
in any application
Design Features and Performance Benefits
- Grooved Pins withstand severe vibration and retain holding force
even in the case of axial displacement
- Easy installation can speed assembly and save labor cost
- Grooved Pins can be driven by hammer, air cylinder, or hydraulic press
- Grooved Pins are removable and reusable
Grooved Pins Types
Mouse over the question mark to see more information
"You're awesome! You made me look good. Thank you."
"You folks are great. Customer service first class. I am anxiously waiting for my Tap-Lok Hole series. Great communication explaining my product needs. I highly recommend these people."
"These Speedserts are the best inserts for our application."
"If you need a special insert, Groov-pin is the expert."