Custom Components for
- Surface finishes of 32 micro-inches on stainless steel.
- We offer difficult-to obtain materials.
- Parts from 0.030" to 11" in diameter, in quantities from
100 to more than 10 million pieces.
Superior Quality, Strength, and Performance
- Precise thread integrity, tight tolerances, burr-free edges and
fine finishes ensure reliable performance
- All components are manufactured domestically in our own facilities
- Both of our facilities in RI and GA are ISO 9001 and AS9100 certified
- We also meet customer-specific quality standards and metrics
Your Trusted Lean Partner
- We are committed to developing cost-effective solutions to your component
and design challenges
- Direct technical and sales support help smoothly introduce new technologies
- We offer customized stocking solutions to meet your supply chain needs
- Our commitment to lean manufacturing allows us to provide better quality products
faster and at lower cost
Precision Turned Components Types
Mouse over the question mark to see more information
Superior Quality, Precise Performance
Our subsidiary, Precision Turned Components (PTC), manufactures precision turned connector bodies, fittings, and other complex parts that give you the premium thread integrity, tight tolerances, burr-free edges, and fine finishes you need for accurate and reliable performance. These brass, carbon steel, stainless steel, copper, and aluminum turned parts meet the strict requirements necessary for use in Aerospace, Defense, Fluid and Gas Control, Medical, and Telecommunications applications.
We Give You More Options
Precision Turned Components operates a range of multi-spindle, single-spindle, CNC Swiss, and secondary machines to produce complex parts ranging in diameter from .030" to 11" in quantities ranging from 100 to 10 million+ pieces. We provide secondary features such as markings, stampings, broaching, cross-holes, slots, and threads. Please see our capabilities and facilities list for more information.
Precision Turned Component Applications:
|Click Here to View Our Facility Listing
||Click Here to View Our Capabilities
We satisfy the needs of our customers by solving component problems and
Delivery performance and responsiveness are top priorities. We provide competitive lead times and stocking solutions for a variety of products with special requirements.
Quality is Our Goal
Quality is the hallmark of Precision Turned Components. We understand the subtleties of working with challenging materials, tolerances, and finishes. Both Groov-Pin facilities in Rhode Island and Georgia are AS9100 and ISO:9001 certified. We also meet customer-specific quality standards and metrics.
Our engineering team provides design recommendations and alternatives so the most qualified and cost-effective component is chosen for your application. Prints can be emailed to email@example.com or faxed to (401) 231-5505.
"You're awesome! You made me look good. Thank you."
"You folks are great. Customer service first class. I am anxiously waiting for my Tap-Lok Hole series. Great communication explaining my product needs. I highly recommend these people."
"These Speedserts are the best inserts for our application."
"If you need a special insert, Groov-pin is the expert."