Strengthen Assemblies and Reduce Wear
- Threaded Inserts feature permanent, wear-resistant internal threads to
anchor fasteners in various base materials
- They distribute force over a larger area to increase load-bearing capacity
- Threaded Inserts provide 2x the pullout resistance of a fastener in a
drilled or tapped hole without an insert
One-Step Installation Saves Time and Cost
- One-step installation lowers your total installed cost
- Compare one-step installation for Threaded Inserts to 3 steps for
wire coil inserts
- No special tools or tap sizes are required to install our Threaded Inserts
- All types of our Threaded Inserts install the first time, every time
The Right Threaded Insert
for Your Application
- Threaded Inserts can be installed in metals, hard and soft plastics, and wood
- Threaded Inserts can be installed by various methods: self-tapping, ultrasonic,
press-in, and molded-in
- A variety of finishes and protective coatings is available to meet your
Dedicated, Knowledgeable Service Support
- Our team is committed to solving component challenges and reducing cost
- Our technical sales and support teams provide direct support to ensure new
components are introduced smoothly
- We offer customized stocking solutions to meet your supply chain needs
Threaded Inserts Types
Mouse over the question mark to see more information
"You're awesome! You made me look good. Thank you."
"You folks are great. Customer service first class. I am anxiously waiting for my Tap-Lok Hole series. Great communication explaining my product needs. I highly recommend these people."
"These Speedserts are the best inserts for our application."
"If you need a special insert, Groov-pin is the expert."