Terms & Conditions
Terms and Conditions of Sale
- Due to the volatility of raw material and plating costs, GP/PTC reserves the right to adjust prices during the life of the order if raw material varies more than 10%.
- The lead time quoted above applies to the first delivery and all subsequent unscheduled releases. Quantity delivered may vary by +/- 5%.
- For stainless and brass parts, all deliveries must be taken within six months of order placement. For steel and alloy parts, all deliveries must be taken within twelve months of order placement.
- Changes in specifications must be negotiated between buyer and GP/PTC; cancellations and quantity reductions must also be negotiated.
- GP/PTC's liability for defects is limited to replacing defective material returned to our company. GP/PTC will not incur any liability for defects in or damages to product in which seller's product is used.
- GP/PTC is not liable for damages due to delays in production or delivery.
- Any waiver or change to these conditions must be in writing and signed by both buyer and GP/PTC.